The Duskruin Dig Returns!
Posted on 11/29/2016 07:27 PM CST by SIMU-WYROM

Icy Dig

The Duskruin Dig Awaits...

Starting December 2nd and Remaining Open Until December 11th!

Grab a pickaxe and make your way back to the sunken tomb beneath Duskruin Arena! Treasure chests filled to the brim with loot await you! While the Dig is open, stroll through the streets of Bloodriven Village and browse the famed wares available within the shops! An exclusive bloodrune can ONLY be found during this DIG! Do not miss out!

...but wait, there's more!

Join the discussion in the Duskruin Arena Forums topic, and grab your pickaxes from the SimuCoin store! The hunt begins at 9pm ET December 2nd!

1. How do I get there?
Take the wagons or boats, available in most towns, to the outskirts of Bloodriven Village. Head through the gates to the Underground Temple, from where you can access the tunnels. 

2. What else is going on?

Shopping and exploring!  Shops accept bloodscrip as their only currency, and inventory will not be updated during the Duskruin Dig.

3. What if I still don't want a pendant?

Talk to the Archaeologist in the Underground Temple. He has some extra bloodscrip he will trade you for pendants and Moonshards.

4. Wait!  I don't own any digging tools!  How do I get the treasure?
Easy!  Head to the SimuCoin Store and purchase a pickaxe.  You will find single and multi-use options to meet your digging needs!