[ LOGIN | FORUMS HOME ]
play.net: Home · Mobile Mode · Go Play!
Duplicity Works on Perettas
03/26/2019
Simutronics General Events -- All are invited!
Time: Around 9:00pm EDT
Location: Twilight Parlor, northeast of Ta'Vaaalor in [Fearling Pass, Ridge] area
General Info: <b>***This is a Subscriber-only event.&nbsp; F2P accounts will not be eligible for selection.***</b><br><br>[...] My next little tidbit for you, dear Reader, is unexpected but delightful news! I have discovered that in an odd little departure from the trappings of carnival life, a certain Skeptic is not too terribly far from the fine city of Ta'Vaalor, ensconced in the beautiful wilds of Fearling Pass. Why The Two-Faced Woman seems to be nowhere near her small train of run-down wagons and merry troupe of revelers is unknown. But that Misstress D'Vante is not intent on remaining completely tucked away from sight is certain, for she has divulged to a dear friend of this humble Writer that she will soon be hosting a small gathering to offer a very specific and particular brand of sewing in the Twilight Parlor rooms just south of the Lake of Fear. [...]<br>&nbsp;&nbsp; Yours in Earnest,<br>&nbsp;&nbsp; C---------"<br><br><br>[OOCly Helpful Info: <i>Duplicity will be working on March 26th in the Twilight Parlor private property. The property is located just south of the Lake of Fear -- up a rocky trail along Fearling Pass, in the "Fearling Pass, Ridge" area. Duplicity will wait on the ridge from 9 to 9:15pm (Eastern) before taking the group into the parlor. Entrance into the parlor itself is a bit secreted away; late arrivals (past 9:15) are on their own regarding how to find the way inside.</i><br><br><i>Duplicity will be be working <b>only </b>on Peretta-style gowns, skirts, and cloaks. <b>She will not have any new garments available for sale.</b> Characters who are selected for work may opt for one of the following: (1) unlocking from Tier 1 to Tier 2; or (2) updating two of the "custom" phrases. A lucky few may instead opt to (3) have their plain or mostly plain skirts/cloaks/gowns turned into Tier 1 Perettas, but this will only be available to a very limited number of patrons. There will be no "item-passing" allowed during the session.</i><br><br><i>ANALYZE states if your garment is a Peretta, the current tier, and what phrase work actually is/entails (and if you are hoping for phrase work, please remember it's just the highlighted portion -- and come prepared with specific requests).</i>]